An Active Extension of LAQ/5062 Study. a Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study, to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Two Doses (0.3 mg and 0.6 mg) of Laquinimod, Orally Administered in Relapsing Remitting (R-R) Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Subjects (Study LAQ/5063 Active Double-Blind Phase) Followed by an Open Label Phase of Laquinimod 0.6 mg Daily (LAQ/5063 OL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 09 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 23 Jun 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Hungary.
- 14 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Czech Republic.