[An Active Extension of LAQ/5062 Study. A Multinational, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group Study, to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Two Doses (0.3mg and 0.6mg) of Laquinimod,] Orally Administered in Relapsing Remitting (R-R) Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Subjects Followed by an Open Label Phase of Laquinimod 0.6 mg Daily
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 23 Jun 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Hungary.
- 14 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Czech Republic.
- 02 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Germany.