A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab (150 mg) in Pre-filled Syringe, With or Without Loading Regimen, to Demonstrate Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability up to 2 Years in Patients With Active Psoriatic Arthritis (FUTURE 4)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUTURE 4
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.