A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, Dose Selection, and Preliminary Efficacy of Weekly RG 012 Injections in Patients With Alport Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 012 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary nephritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms HERA
- Sponsors Regulus Therapeutics
- 12 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting according to a Regulus Therapeutics media release.
- 12 Jun 2017 According to a Regulus Therapeutics media release, this trial has been modified to increase enrollment to 40 patients to improve its statistical power. Dose frequency has also been adjusted to once every other week.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 40 according to a Regulus Therapeutics media release.