A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Target Engagement of BMS-986147 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986147 (Primary)
- Indications Immunological disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 08 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.