Phase I Study of Escalating Doses of Carfilzomib With Hyper-CVAD in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia/Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Folinic acid; Folinic acid; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 21.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.