A Phase 1b/2 Study of PV-10 Intralesional Injection in Combination With Systemic Immune Checkpoint Inhibition for Treatment of Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rose bengal sodium (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Provectus Biopharmaceuticals
- 11 Oct 2016 Trial design of this and other study (PV-10-MM-31and PV-10-MM-1201) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Oct 2016 Trial protocol presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology 2016 Congress, according to a Provectus Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 09 Jun 2016 Results presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, as per Provectus Biopharmaceuticals media release.