An Observational Study of ORALAIR (Grass Pollen Allergen Extract From: Cocksfoot, Sweet Vernal, Rye Grass, Meadow Grass, Timothy) Tablet for Sublingual Use in Children 5 to 9 Years of Age With Grass-pollen-induced Allergic Rhinitis With or Without Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Stallergenes SA
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 26 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.