A Randomised, Double-Blind (Sponsor Unblind), Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Immunogenicity of Single Ascending Doses of a Fully Humanized Anti-IL-7 Receptor α Monoclonal Antibody (GSK2618960) in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2618960 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2014 New trial record