A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled, Double-Arm, Open-Label, Multi-center Study of VB-111 Combined With Bevacizumab vs. Bevacizumab Monotherapy in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofranergene obadenovec (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLOBE
- Sponsors VBL Therapeutics
- 19 Jun 2017 Results published in the Media Release.
- 15 May 2017 According to a VBL Therapeutics media release, based on the current event rate in this trial, the company expect the interim analysis to occur in the third quarter of 2017.
- 20 Apr 2017 According to a VBL Therapeutics media release, interim analysis from this trial is expected in mid-2017, and top-line results from the full dataset to be available in early 2018.