A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Phase 3 Study Of Palbociclib (Oral CDK 4/6 Inhibitor) Plus Letrozole Versus Placebo Plus Letrozole For The Treatment Of Previously Untreated Asian Postmenopausal Women With ER(+), HER2 (-) Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PALOMA-4
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 31 Dec 2022.
- 18 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.