A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Phase 3 Study Of Palbociclib (Oral CDK 4/6 Inhibitor) Plus Letrozole Versus Placebo Plus Letrozole For The Treatment Of Previously Untreated Asian Postmenopausal Women With ER(+), HER2 (-) Advanced Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PALOMA-4
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 2 Dec 2022.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 29 Mar 2019.