A Phase III, Double-blind, Randomised Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of AZD9291 Versus a Standard of Care Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor as First Line Treatment in Patients With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutation Positive, Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib; Gefitinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLAURA
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Jul 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, a full evaluation of this data is ongoing, further results will be presented at a forthcoming medical meeting.
- 27 Jul 2017 Results published in an AstraZeneca Media Release.
- 27 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Progression Free Survival (PFS), according to an AstraZeneca media release.