Brentuximab Vedotin Associated With Chemotherapy in Untreated Patients With Stage I/II Unfavourable Hodgkin Lymphoma. A Randomized Phase II LYSA-FIL-EORTC Intergroup Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Bleomycin; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Vinblastine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BREACH
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Aug 2022 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.