Brentuximab Vedotin Associated With Chemotherapy in Untreated Patients With Stage I/II Unfavourable Hodgkin Lymphoma. A Randomized Phase II LYSA-FIL-EORTC Intergroup Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Bleomycin; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Vinblastine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BREACH
- 12 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (PET2 assessment) has been met, according to results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing efficacy of brentuximab vedotin + AVD combination (doxorubicine, vinblastine, dacarbazine) in patients with Hodgkin lymphoma stage I / II with an unfavorable diagnosis, assessed by the negativity of PET (positron emission tomography ) after two cycles of chemotherapy, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.