An Open-Label, Multi-Center, Long-Term Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Orally Administrated Deflazacort in Children and Adolescent Subjects With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Deflazacort (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Marathon Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 14 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.