A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the BPSC1001 (VSVΔG-ZEBOV) Ebola Virus Vaccine Candidate in Healthy Adult Volunteers in Kilifi, Kenya.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RVSV-S-GP/VP40 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 s reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.