Long-term Safety, Curvature Deformity Characterization, and Immunogenicity Over Time in Subjects Previously Treated With AA4500 for Peyronies Disease in Studies AUX-CC-802, AUX-CC-803, AUX-CC-804 and AUX-CC-806
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Collagenase clostridium histolyticum (Primary)
- Indications Peyronie's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Auxilium Pharmaceuticals; Endo International; Endo Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Oct 2016 This trial is completed in Spain.
- 21 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2014 New trial record