A Phase 1 Randomized, Observer Blind, Placebo Controlled, Dosage-Escalation Single Center Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of an RSV Fusion Glycoprotein (F) Subunit Vaccine in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RSV F protein subunit vaccine GlaxoSmithKline (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide; MF 59
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Vaccines
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.