A Phase I/II Study of BYL719, Cetuximab, and Cisplatin in Transorally Resectable, HPV-Associated Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2023 to 1 Aug 2024.