Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Phase 2 Electrophysiological Study of Intranasal Administration of MSP-2017 for the Conversion of Induced Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia to Sinus Rhythm
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etripamil (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NODE-1
- Sponsors Milestone Pharmaceuticals
- 11 May 2017 Primary endpoint (The percentage of subjects successfully converted to sinus rhythm within 15 minutes of study drug administration) has been met, according to a Milestone Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 May 2017 According to a Milestone Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial were presented at the Heart Rhythm 2017, the Heart Rhythm Society's 38th Annual Scientific Sessions.
- 11 May 2017 Results published in a MIlestone Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History