Phase IIa trial of polysialylated erythropoietin (ErepoXen) in patients with chronic kidney disease who are undergoing dialysis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erythropoietin (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Dec 2014 Full data analysis of the trial is expected to be completed by the end of the third quarter of 2015, according to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Dec 2014 Results for the second cohort are expected in the first quarter of 2015, according to a Xenetic Biosciences media release.
- 02 Dec 2014 Dosing of the second cohort has been completed and enrolment in the third cohort has begun, according to a Xenetic Biosciences media release.