An Open Label Phase I Safety run-in Trial of Oral Nintedanib Plus Docetaxel Therapy in Japanese Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Adenocarcinoma Subtype Non-small Cell Lung Cancer After Failure of Platinum-based First Line Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 21 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Mar 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record