A double blind randomized controlled trial comparing the efficacy of 7% lidocaine / 7% tetracaine cream versus 2.5% lidocaine / 2.5% prilocaine cream for local anaesthesia during laser treatment of acne keloidalis nuchae and tattoo removal
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lidocaine/tetracaine (Primary) ; Lidocaine/prilocaine
- Indications Procedural pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTICA
- 05 Jul 2016 Results published in the British Journal of Dermatology
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.