nab1-paclitaxel (Abraxane) Plus Gemcitabine in Subjects With Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer (LAPC): An International, Open-label, Multi-center, Phase 2 Study (LAPACT).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LAPACT
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 21 Jan 2017 Interim results (n=47; data cut off: Aug 17, 2016) presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 09 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2018.