Randomized, 16-Week, Multi-Phase, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Fulranumab as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Signs and Symptoms of Osteoarthritis of the Hip or Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fulranumab (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 25 Nov 2016 This trial was discontinued in Germany, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Oct 2016 This trial has been discontinued in Spain (end date: 19 Sep 2016) and completed in Hungary (end date: 19 Sep 2016).