A Phase 2a Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of OCR-002 (Ornithine Phenylacetate) in the Treatment of Patients With Acute Liver Failure
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ornithine phenylacetate (Primary)
- Indications Liver failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STOP-ALF
- 24 Oct 2016 Results published in Ocera Therapeutics media release.
- 24 Oct 2016 According to Ocera Therapeutics media release, clinical data from this study will be presented in the late-breaking poster session at The Liver Meeting 2016, the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD).
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per Ocera media release.