A Phase 3, Multi-National, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Stratified, Parallel Group, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Tirasemtiv in Patients With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tirasemtiv (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VITALITY-ALS
- Sponsors Cytokinetics
- 08 Dec 2017 Results published in a Cytokinetics media release.
- 08 Dec 2017 According to a Cytokinetics media release, Jeremy Shefner, M.D., Ph.D., Professor and Chair of Neurology at Barrow Neurological Institute, and Professor and Executive Chair of Neurology at University of Arizona, Phoenix, is the lead investigator of the study.
- 08 Dec 2017 According to a Cytokinetics media release, results from the study have been presented at the 28th International Symposium on ALS and Motor Neurone Disease (MND).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History