SARC028: A Phase II Study of the Anti-PD1 Antibody Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Patients With Advanced Sarcomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Chondrosarcoma; Leiomyosarcoma; Liposarcoma; Nerve sheath neoplasms; Osteosarcoma; Sarcoma; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Oct 2017 Results (n=86) assessing safety and activity of immune checkpoint blockade with pembrolizumab in patients with advanced soft-tissue sarcoma or bone sarcoma, were published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=86) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 30 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.