An Open Label, Multicenter, Non-Comparative, Phase IV Study of Panitumumab to Characterize Its Safety, Tolerability and Activity in Indian Subjects With Previously Treated Wild-Type RAS (KRAS and NRAS), Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 31 Mar 2018.
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 10 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.