A Randomized, Prospective, Parallel Design Study to Compare the Effectiveness of Sitagliptin Versus Glimepiride on Endothelial Dysfunction During an Oral Glucose Loading in Drug Naive Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 15 Feb 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.