A Randomized, Active-controlled, Open-label, Multicenter proof-of Concept Study of Intravitreal LFG316 in Patients With Active Non-infectious Intermediate-, Posterior-, or Panuveitis Requiring Systemic Immunosuppressive Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesidolumab (Primary)
- Indications Choroiditis; Panuveitis; Uveitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 15 Sep 2017.
- 03 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Feb 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Feb 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.