A Phase III, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) Compared With Chemotherapy in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Bladder Cancer After Failure With Platinum-Containing Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel; Vinflunine
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMvigor 211
- Sponsors Roche
- 18 Dec 2017 Results published in the Lancet
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Nov 2017 to 29 May 2018.
- 02 Nov 2017 Trial has been completed in Poland.