A Phase II Study of Mocetinostat Administered With Gemcitabine for Patients With Metastatic Leiomyosarcoma With Progression or Relapse Following Prior Treatment With Gemcitabine-Containing Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Mocetinostat (Primary)
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.