A Phase II Study of Mocetinostat Administered With Gemcitabine for Patients With Metastatic Leiomyosarcoma With Progression or Relapse Following Prior Treatment With Gemcitabine-Containing Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Mocetinostat (Primary)
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.