A Phase 1 Randomized, Single-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the BPSC-1001 (VSVΔG-ZEBOV) Ebola Virus Vaccine Candidate in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RVSV-S-GP/VP40 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VSV G-ZEBOV
- 19 Jun 2017 Results published in the CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal
- 08 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.