A Phase 2, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of JBT-101 in Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ajulemic acid (Primary)
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corbus Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Corbus Pharmaceuticals media release, extension study recently extended from 12 to 24 months' duration.
- 07 Aug 2017 Results (n=34) published in a Corbus Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Corbus Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 15th International Workshop on Scleroderma Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History