A Phase 2, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of JBT-101 in Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ajulemic acid (Primary)
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corbus Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Nov 2017 Results (n=36) of Part B- Open-Label Extension of the trial presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Corbus Pharmaceuticals media release, company will report 12-month data from the open-label extension study in mid-2018.
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a Corbus Pharmaceuticals media release, 6-month safety and efficacy data from the open-label extension portion of this trial were presented at the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History