A Randomised Open Label Exploratory, Safety and Tolerability Study With PP100-01 in Patients Treated With the 12-hour Regimen of N-Acetylcysteine for Paracetamol/Acetaminophen Overdose (The POP Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Calmangafodipir (Primary) ; Acetylcysteine
- Indications Liver dysfunction; Liver failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms The POP Trial
- Sponsors PledPharma
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a PledPharma media release, 8 out of 24 patients completed their treatment in this trial.
- 12 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting
- 08 Jun 2017 According to a PledPharma media release, this trial is being conducted in collaboration with the University of Edinburgh under the direction of Dr James Dear.