A Phase 2, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled, Double-Blind, Proof-of-Concept Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Topical Ionic Contra-viral Therapy (ICVT) Comprised of Digoxin and Furosemide in Cutaneous Warts
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Digoxin/furosemide (Primary) ; Digoxin; Furosemide
- Indications Warts
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cutanea Life Sciences
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 05 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Sep 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.