A multicenter, prospective, open-label, non-controlled clinical trial to assess the efficacy and safety of Immune Globuline (Human), 10% Caprylate/Chromatography Purified (IGIV-C) in patients with Myasthenia Gravis exacerbations
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grifols
- 19 Sep 2017 The study has been competed in Estonia (Global end date: 2017-06-12)
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.