A Phase II, Open-label, Multicentre Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of MT-1303 in Subjects with Moderate to Severe Active Crohn's Disease who have Completed the MT-1303-E13 Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amiselimod (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 12 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Aug 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Aug 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.