Carbetocin Versus Oxytocin in the Management of Atonic Post Partum Haemorrhage (PPH) in Women Delivered Vaginally: A Randomised Controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carbetocin (Primary) ; Oxytocin
- Indications Postpartum haemorrhage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2014 New trial record