A non-randomised, open-label, multicenter phase 4 pilot study on the effect and safety of Iluvien in chronic diabetic macular edema patients considered insufficiently responsive to available therapies with or without intravitreal corticosteroid therapy. (RESPOND)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESPOND
- 11 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 06 May 2016 Preliminary results from this trial were presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO), according to an Alimera Sciences media release.