A Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Adding Daclatasvir to the Combination of Sofosbuvir (SOF) and Ribavirin (RBV) for 16 Weeks Versus 24 Weeks in Cirrhotic Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Infection Genotype 3
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin; Sofosbuvir
- Indications Hepatitis C; Liver cirrhosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 28 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.