A Phase II, Randomized, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Regimen of MK-5172 and MK-3682 with Either MK-8742 or MK-8408 in Subjects with Chronic HCV GT1, GT2, and GT4 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elbasvir (Primary) ; Grazoprevir (Primary) ; Grazoprevir/ruzasvir/uprifosbuvir (Primary) ; Ruzasvir (Primary) ; Uprifosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-CREST 1
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 17 Dec 2016 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 15 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Dec 2016 This trial has been completed in Denmark.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History