Non-Interventional Study Assessing Quality of Life, Treatment Satisfaction, Resource Utilisation, and Persistence with Treatment in Overactive Bladder (OAB) Patients Prescribed BetmigaTM - A Multicenter Non-interventional Post Authorisation Study (PAS)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BELIEVE
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 16 Sep 2016 Interim results assessing quality of life and persistence in overactive bladder after six months of observation (n=396) presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 31 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.