Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation of NiCord®, Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Ex Vivo Expanded Stem and Progenitor Cells, in Combination with a Second, Unmanipulated Cord Blood Unit in Patients with Sickle Cell Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cord blood stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gamida-Cell
- 24 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 10 to 15.
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary results in the first 8 patients, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology