A Phase 1, Randomized, Observer-Blinded, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of an Ebola Virus (EBOV) Glycoprotein (GP) Nanoparticle Vaccine, With or Without Matrix-M Adjuvant, in Healthy Subjects ≥18 to <50 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs EBOV GP vaccine (Primary) ; Matrix M
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novavax
- 20 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 21 Jul 2015 Top-line results published in Novavax media release.