Evaluation of Safety and Exploratory Efficacy of CARTISTEM, a Cell Therapy Product for Articular Cartilage Defects: A Phase I/IIa Clinical Trial in Patients With Focal, Full-thickness Grade 3-4 Articular Cartilage Defects of the Knee
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mesenchymal stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Cartilage disorders; Knee injuries; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Medipost
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 27 Jun 2017.
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 27 Jun 2017.
- 01 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.