A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo Controlled, Parallel-Group, 12-Week Clinical Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 320 or 640 mcg/Day of Beclomethasone Dipropionate Delivered Via Breath-Actuated Inhaler (BAI) or Metered-Dose Inhaler (MDI) in Adolescent and Adult Patients 12 Years of Age and Older With Persistent Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 14 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Dec 2014 New trial record
- 30 Oct 2014 According to the Teva Pharmaceutical Industries pipeline, company plans to submit an NDA to the FDA based on results from this study in 2015.